28.10.07

lunch spot


I don't know if you guys have ever noticed the stairs to the west of our building. right across the street from the taxi place. it's a good place to sit down and relax.

"Deadline's approaching, and I don't really have anything to show yet."
"I don't know what to do with my project, i'm just not feeling it"

I think everyone's have this similar experiences after a year in our program. sometime we get fed up with so many different things from every class and we spend so much time in the same studio. being stuck in the studio all the time is not always necessarily good for us. go out and get some fresh air. put on your headphones and listen to your favorite music. go to your favorite coffee place and enjoy life in a different way for a little bit. get away from the routine a little bit and maybe it'll bring you some new ideas that will even surprise yourself.

mairo and joanna matching today