9.10.07

can i tell you how long it took me to figure out how to post on this?!



I've been reading the bloggie poo and wanted to contribute! It's really scary how I can still feel the pressure creepin' up my bones and suffocating me from the inside when I read..creepy.
But I'm out here now, and design management is fun! I learn about design and all that gushy stuff that I love, but don't want to commit suicide! Haha. I miss you all! There aren't really any people that instantly connect out here, like everyone @ studio..or not..but whatever lol which is why I joined a sorority..still getting a feel for my "sisters" lol they are really great girls. but they are girls...and care about girl stuff...and do girl things...haha...I know I said this already but I really miss everyone. I'm going to register for classes in a couple of weeks, which can only mean ONE thing: KOREAN CLASS HERE I COME! hahahaha I can't wait, i'm going to kick some korean language ass, guys! hahaha..well I feel a tad silly writing on here since I don't take interior anymore, even though jimi did invite me, I lava lava you guys. STAY STRONG. don't let it get you. (it=the interior design monster) speaking of the interior design monster, i found this sketchbook that i started last year but didnt finish and brought with me here, and i drew the interior design monster and i wrote "paige will not be eaten by the interior design monster. paige will sketch." HAHA. that was a totalll side note. but anyway, don't let it eat you. even though he's realllllyhungry.